Thursday, April 21, 2005

Another sleepy day

It's another sleepy day for me. I couldn't sleep last night and I don't know why. I think it was already past 2 am when I last looked at the clock in my room and I woke up at around 7 am. Only 5 hours of sleep.. no wonder I feel tired today. I have to get at least 8 hours of sleep for me to have a good day or else I get cranky. It's a good thing it's badminton day today. That was the only motivation I could muster to get out of bed. That I have to wake up early and go to work early so I can leave early to play badminton.

Ho hum... It's 3 pm in the afternoon...my eyes are getting heavy, I'm just kicking my legs under my table just to keep me awake. Help...

3 Comments:

At Monday, April 25, 2005 1:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say when you can't sleep it is either something (or somebody) is in your mind or YOU are in somebody's mind being though off...

 
At Tuesday, April 26, 2005 6:21:00 PM, Blogger tabel said...

hhhmmmmm... same thing my mother said...

 
At Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:14:00 PM, Blogger tabel said...

Oh by the way, could YOU identify yourself "Anonymous"? I still can't sleep 'coz I'm thinking who made the comment. Hihihi Hope you don't mind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home