Friday, May 11, 2007

Tagged by Christiane :-D

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

My Seven Things

1. Back in my senior year in Highschool, my barkada and I started a girl band. I was the keyboardist since I knew how to play the piano back then. We already had one song composed, too bad though we didn't push through with it as it took us a long time to practice one song. Our priority was more on school work and not on music plus we had a busy sched on our senior year. I think the name of our band was Psyche.
2. I don't like going to the gym but I do love to play any athletic sports.
3. I'm a romantic at heart and I cry easily.
4. I don't know how to haggle the price of something I want to buy in a market or tiangge store.
5. I dream of owning my own island.
6. I don't enjoy massages. It hurts when I get a massage, I don't even feel relaxed after getting one.
7. My good friend Weng instantly thought of a date on when she thinks I will get married. It's on May 14, 2008. (Good luck talga sa akin!!!)

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 15, 2007 6:41:00 PM, Blogger candylicious said...

christiane talaga e noh... hehehehe... :P

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:23:00 PM, Blogger tabel said...

syempre! i hafta use the real name. hihihi

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2007 11:18:00 AM, Blogger knottydon said...

mukhang di uubra yun band nyo... unless, ikaw ang lead singer!!! pero dapat nainom ka muna or kumakain ng chocolates para super hyper lagi at performance level!!! bibili kami ng tickets nyo.. grabe!!!

 
At Friday, June 01, 2007 2:38:00 AM, Blogger itsme_apaul said...

kaya pla di ka nagpa massage nung nsa bora tau ahehhe... on your wedding date sa may hehe sana makauwi ako !!!!!! remember mo ung game ntin nila mommy ung malalaman ilan magiging babies mo heheh sabi ni mommy 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis Tabel...late na 'tong comment ko pero for sure oks lang...

next year na yun ah!?! invited ako ha!?! hehehehehe! ring bearer si BOYONG Buluts hahahaha!

looking forward...goodluck!

~nikki bebe~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home