Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Dinner Date that's long overdue

It was the first time in a long time since my whole family went out for Dinner. We finally did last Sunday. My Papa, Mama, Kuya, me and my little sister had Dinner at Superbowl in Glorietta 4. We haven't done this for a long time now. We used to go out when my siblings and I were still studying, our parents did this just to catch up on our stories and updates in our lives. But after some time, especially when we started working, the "Family Dinner Dates" didn't happen anymore. We as a family started to live our own lives. Eventhough we all still live in the same house, we had independent lives. When we're all at home, we go to our own rooms and just stay there until we have to go somewhere. That's how it's been for quite some time now.

Finally, my Mom noticed that the whole family has been growing apart. We were like strangers in our home. This is why my Mom finally set a date for the whole family to have Dinner someplace. For me, I didn't think it that way, or I didn't even notice it was starting to be like that. But Mom knows best for the family and after that Dinner, she's right after all, always has been, always will be. It was a different feeling seeing all of us together. My Mama and Papa were so happy seeing all of us together and making kwento to them on the plans we have in life.

So from now on, our parents set a date with us siblings every first Sunday of the Month and be together as a family. This is also a good way of knowing the good restaurants that serve good food. hehehe

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 04, 2005 3:42:00 PM, Blogger tabel said...

Thanks Arman! I will! I hope u can experience it too! It's a different high! =D

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:42:00 AM, Blogger tabel said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Arman... But you'll never know it will just happen one day... in dreams... in our world... anything can still happen...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home