Friday, January 09, 2009

In celebration of the first work week of 2009

We, Bryan, Jhie and I, enjoyed a few rounds of Daiquiri and Zombie drinks at the Sidebar cafe at Ortigas.

They offer 3 rounds of each drink at only P150.00 San ka pa?! Yun nga lang, since it's a bar, it was a little loud for me. I really am getting old, loud places irritates me a little now. I just want a place where I can enjoy drinks like these and still talk and joke around with my friends without shouting at each other.

Left the plate more tipsy than my usual since I'm not driving anyway. Aaaahhhh it's fun not being the designated driver!

Drop Jhie at her fabulous condo and enjoyed cold pizza, chips and salsa at her patio, watching the city view. Wanted to continue drinking some more but I had to go home 'coz I had to drop my cousin at the airport. Teehee

Next time, Jhie, Bryan and I will learn how to make Zombie or any drinks at Jhie's condo's na lang. Bring a blender and drinks. It's a lot cheaper and we learn a new skill.

Anywayz, after coming home, I ended up sleeping 'coz of my tipsydoo and puyatdoo. So my sister had to bring our cousin to the airport. Hehehe Thanks sis for covering my lovely tipsy cute ass. ;-)

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 12, 2009 3:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so kayo-kayo na lang talaga? wala na kayong balak mang-imbita ng iba...like me. sad Nikki :(

 
At Monday, January 12, 2009 10:57:00 PM, Blogger tabel said...

don;t worry sis, we still missed you nun. akala kasi namin nasa tagaytay ka na nun. next time, we will definitely text you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home