Monday, May 09, 2005

What's in my Name?

My good friend Doths asked me to visit a site that interprets your given name. Curious as I am, I tried it with my whole name and my second name only and this is what it told me for each name:

Ma. Christabel


Idealistic, sensitive and emotional you appreciate beauty and need to have a harmonious environment. You are a dependable and conscientious worker and attract material rewards without too much effort. However your altruistic nature is one of giving and service to others with a desire to make the world a better place and you work towards this end. Your affectionate, sincere and understanding manner means that you are much loved.

Christabel
Beautiful Christian : Latin / French


Gentle, affectionate and tolerant you are nonetheless determined and ambitious with the ability to lead. Sympathetic and understanding you are a humanitarian who wishes to improve the lives of others less fortunate. You have a keen intellect, strong intuition and creative ideas which are always put to practical purpose. You are loved by others for your inspiring optimism and for being a genuine friend.


Hmmm... Nice to know... hehehe


Here's the site: http://www.bostonuk.com/names/default.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home