Sunday, January 11, 2009

There is a time for everything

Spent the whole day with my family. It was different. I didn't end up drunk. Not that many jokes flying around. But it was fulfilling.

We had lunch at Crustasia, Rockwell Powerplant. Papa wanted to just eat at Superbowl but I told them that we need to try out new restaurants just to experience their food. Glad they agreed to it. Must-tries at Crustasia: Catfish and Green Mango Salad, Thai Shrimp Pancake and Thai Pandan Chicken. They have hella big crabs. ;-)

Isabel got cranky if she didn't get to eat also. So we all took turns entertaining her and feeding her her own lunch (squash and cerelac). No yaya needed, it was just us.

After a hefty lunch, careof my brother, as it was in celebration of my Mother's 59th Birthday and Isabel is now 9 months old, we went shopping. It was still the year-end sale so there were a lot of big discounts everywhere!

We went home to Kuya's house to drop off Isabel because we're planning to watch a movie later in the evening.

Watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" with my Kuya, Shing (Kuya's wifey) and Ging. It's been a long time since I've watched a movie with my brother, as I remember it was E.T. along with my older cousins then.

The movie was curious. I salute the writer of this movie, he has a very imaginative mind in writing a story about a man that is growing backwards. Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett are amazing actors. The effects on this movie is to be commended. Aging the faces of these actors was amazing.

I got emotional at the latter part of the movie, though I dunno if it was mixed emotions on the story of the movie or spending the evening with them.

4 Comments:

At Monday, January 12, 2009 12:40:00 PM, Blogger candylicious said...

sarap makipag-bonding sa family no? :D

 
At Monday, January 12, 2009 3:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nakakainggit!

more happy times sis!

love,

-Nikks-

 
At Monday, January 12, 2009 11:03:00 PM, Blogger tabel said...

Ay mas fulfilling mga mare! Grabe!

Cheers to more times with family!

Love you all!!!

Here's to me, a little tipsy on a Monday night. Ayuz!

 
At Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:09:00 AM, Blogger JHIEISMS said...

Hehehe... mukhang sunod-sunod ang happy times mo ah. Enjoy!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home