Thursday, May 19, 2005

Watching a movie DOES make a difference

Was having another one of those not so good days yesterday... Didn't want to work... Didn't want to go home either... Didn't want to interact... I didn't know what to do... Good thing Donish made an invite to watch Star Wars... Although it was at WalterMart, it didn't matter to me I just wanted to do something yesterday... I was so glad I did... I was glad I asked Don... I was glad that Don and Arnel (a friend of his) was appreciative enough to let me join them... THANKS GUYS!!! I was so glad I went, it really made a difference... I was so glad that I watched Star Wars on it's first day... One of the Geeks din pala ako... heehee hhmmm... Nahhhhhh I guess I just like watching good Sci-Fi flicks...

It was a pretty good movie compared to the previous prequels... Next time I watch Star Wars again... I'll notice the CGIs and the Sound more... heehee and I'll look for George Lucas in the movie, I didn't notice him last night...

May the Force be with you... Watch it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home