Friday, February 24, 2006

Apply what you learned

This is what I did last night, when we had our Bowling Sportsfest at MCS. We had our Eliminations wherein for two games, the top 6 on each team (we have 4 teams) will move on to the semis. On our team, I think I'm included in the top 6. Yey! I was so ecstatic because I applied all the lessons I learned when we were being coached by Mommy Butch in my Ephil days, and got the right rhythm of play last night. I scored a 115 in the 1st game and a 105 in the second game. It's not that high, but Mommy Butch said, don't concentrate on the score but on the way that you play only. But I couldn't help myself as a novice I guess. hehehe I regretted some throws I had during the game, especially during the 1st 5 frames of the games, because nerves and pressure was in my mind. Being a newbie in the group, I still didn't know some of my teammates and the awkwardness was still there. But after not minding that, I got my groove back in the last 5 frames of the games and got strikes and spares! Even I was in disbelief. This morning I told my coach how I played last night and she was happy for me. She's glad I remembered her pointers and told me she would want to watch me play the next time and give me a little shout outs along the way. hehehe Pressure!!!! The Coach is watching! hehehe I'll see if I can stand the pressure of the game and with my coach watching me play the game. Uh oh... teehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home