Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cutie Heffalump



I just L-O-V-E the latest character addition in the land of Winnie the Pooh, Heffalump!!! Isn't he a cutie!!!! He's the new version of Dumbo, only cuter. hehehe

My niece is going to HK Disneyland next week as a reward from her parents because she got two Red Eagles in two consecutive quarters in her school. Yey! We both love Heffalump so much that we've seen the movie on video at least 10 times already. I hope she remembers to bring home a big stuff toy of Heffalump for her favorite Tita!!! hehehe

3 Comments:

At Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:00:00 PM, Blogger knottydon said...

cute, just like me... he even looks like me ;oP

 
At Friday, May 19, 2006 11:49:00 AM, Blogger itsme_apaul said...

ang cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me stuff animal please

 
At Friday, May 19, 2006 3:08:00 PM, Blogger Doths said...

hehehe... cute talaga. :) Hindi ko sasabihin na meron ako at kung sino nagbigay. haha.. Sana lang mas malaki. hehe.. joke! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home