Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Time flies too fast

When I was about to go home yesterday, I was surprised to receive a memo from our HR that I am now a regular employee in my current company. I can't believe that it's been three months since I started here. Time surely flies when you're having fun that's for sure. It's already half of the year, my birthday and christmas season is a few blocks away already. One thing's for sure though, I will serve this company of mine even better than the way I did in my previous company. I just hope this time it will be both ways...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:30:00 PM, Blogger knottydon said...

wow, congratulations, me friend!!! treat mo naman kami bukas sa movies at sa dinner at sa... teehee...

 
At Friday, May 12, 2006 12:37:00 AM, Blogger raz said...

congratulations!!! sana nga :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home