Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Out of Commission due to Measles

Have you ever had Measles? Well, I was unlucky enough to have it twice in my lifetime. I had it when I was a kid and I was hospitalized back then. Unfortunately, I had it again last week in the scorching heat of summer. Imagine for a week having a rundown feeling, a slight fever, small red itchy rashes all over your body with a very sore, scratchy and itchy throat AND staying in a 32 degree room with nobody wanting to come near you except of course your loving mother. Hay... I didn't even know I was having the measles until our family doctor confirmed it. I thought it was just the flu, I guess it was not. It's not a good time to have the measles during the summer. It's so hot! I was so bored. I was stuck in my room from Tuesday to Saturday. Did nothing but sleep, read Reader's Digest, watch TV, watch movies, play games in my laptop and count the lines in my ceiling. I don't want to be sick like this ever again.

I even thought of questions in my head that even I can't answer yet. Here are some of them:

When do you know that you're mature?

How'd you know when you've given up or have given in?

When will I taste the delightful, yummy, mouth-watering cheezy volcano pizza of Pizza Hut?

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 05, 2006 5:13:00 PM, Blogger JHIEISMS said...

Wow, profound questions! Delirious ka na yata nun eh... hehehe! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home