Friday, September 08, 2006

Getting Married!!!


No way!!! Not me!!!! Mwahahahahaha My brother's the one that's getting married. hehehe They're gonna make their "I Do's" on December 15, 2006 at a church(forgot the name) in Tagaytay. A plus is only a few people can get to attend the wedding there 'coz it's too far. hehehe They chose that place because that's where my Kuya and Shing (his fiancee) always go to relax and get away from the maddening crowd in Manila. The two of them often spend the weekend there in Tagaytay. HHmmmm... I wonder what they do there. hehehe Oh well, that's their choice I guess.

Now that there's a wedding in the family, of course this means that my sister and I are gonna be part of the entourage. Yes, you read that right. I'm gonna wear a #*$&ing gown or dress(whatever it is you call it) come December. Wah!!!! I'm not a fan of dressing up and wearing makeup but this is for my brother and her soon to be wife, so there.

My dad is pretty excited about the wedding because finally he's sure to have a grandchild in the coming year or two. My mom though is a little shocked. My brother's still young pa daw. hehehe You know moms, they don't want their baby to have another life outside hers. I wonder if my mom would still be shocked when one of her daughter's announce marriage at the age of.. nevermind! hehehe

My brother just announced his plans a month ago. In the beginning of the year he didn't even have plans on marriage, that's why my mother was a little suspicious and really shocked to hear that's he's gonna get married by the end of the year. But still, she's happy for them at least one of her kids is finally on the marrying stage.

Now that my brother's gonna leave our home in a year, we're all fighting who gets his room. hehehe My bro's room is not quite big but it's a very cool room. Even when it's summertime, it's still the coolest room in the house. I wanna convert it into a gym room. My sister wants it to be her room. My mom wants to make it an extension of the dining area. I wonder who will get the room the next year. hehehe Abangan!

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 08, 2006 12:34:00 PM, Blogger knottydon said...

abangan ang tabelita na naka-dress... yahooooo!

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 11:06:00 PM, Blogger weng said...

pichoors. pichoors. pichoors of tabel an all-made-up tabel in a pretty dress :)
abangan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home