Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Superman Returns 2

Watched Superman Returns again last night but this time I was with my bestbuds in college, Doths and Jonki. It's always fun going out on gimiks with Jonki. You'll always have a laugh for sure and an aching arm for all the hits she makes when she's laughing too much. hehehe

A different experience watching the movie again. This time I noticed the background more and minute details that didn't get my attention the first time. I still enjoyed the movie though and Brandon Routh became much more appealing to me as Superman. I hope he continues to be a nice guy like Christopher Reeve even after all the movies on Superman comes out. He's the right choice so far. But for me, it's still Tom Welling of Smallville that's PERFECT. Even the character of Erica Durance in Smallville is PERFECT as Lois Lane instead of the angelic face of Kate Bosworth. No spunk at all. Kate Bosworth is just a typical damsel in distress character much like Lana Lang. Her face onscreen is not so convincing enough to fight back Lex Luthor unlike Erica Durance's face. Oh well, Bryan Singer must have seen something in her to have that part or maybe some other reason that I don't want to mention at all.

For sure the kid in the next movie of Superman is the next target of Lex Luthor. Lex knows the kid is the son of Superman. I'm curious what powers the kid will have when he grows up and I hope the script won't be concentrated on the kid whether he chooses good and evil blah blah blah. That would be so predictable and a sure-end flop.

I'm quite disappointed that Superman didn't beat Spiderman in the earnings contest. Spiderman still has the biggest movie earnings on it's first three days. I don't think that will be beaten anymore.

Off to my next movie... Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 23, 2006 12:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home