Monday, September 04, 2006

It will never be the same



I stayed up late last night just to see if Andre Agassi can do another miracle. He didn't, whoops, no, he couldn't. A valiant effort from a noble man. When he was crying after the game, I noticed I was too and that was already around 3 in the morning! Tennis will never be the same without him.

This is like when Jordan retired, I didn't watch any NBA games anymore after that. When Caidic retired, no more PBA games either. Basketball to me, was never the same again. The excitement was gone for me. Now, tennis is too. They're saying that Roddick could be the next Andre?! No freakin' way! He doesn't have the charisma that Andre have. He looks to me more of a McEnroe in the making because of his temper.

We'll miss you Andre! I wish you didn't have to retire. Oh well, I guess we'll just hafta wait for your kids to grow up. 'Till then, I'll just watch poker games on TV na lang. I don't think anybody will retire in playing poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home