Thursday, June 15, 2006

A milestone here... A milestone there...

I've been working for exactly 6 years now. It's been 6 years since college. It's been 10 years since highschool. Wow! I can't believe I'm this young already. hehehe I remember the exact moment when I first showed up for work, excited and nervous at the same time. Although there were no new faces to see because this was where my batchmates and I had our OJT and after graduation, we all decided to accept a job from them. It was a startup company back then with only a few employees and through the years it evolved a lot and I mean a LOT while I was there.

I can't believe that I've survived a lot of company name changes, company closures, employee "unions", relocation, intrigues and disappointments. But after all that, I gained lifelong lessons, knowledge, great experiences and most especially good friends. Do you remember saying right after gradeschool or highschool or even college graduation that this has to be the greatest time of my life. Well, I'll say it again and I know I will say it again and again in the future.. This has to be the greatest time of my life!

Another milestone achieved I guess... Now off to achieving another milestone in my life... HHmmmmm... I wonder what it will be? hehehe Maybe it's gonna be the goal that Don, Nikks and I would start on July 1.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naintriga na kami dyan sa goal nyo nila Don ha. Clue naman dyan o. :-)

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 9:05:00 AM, Blogger Doths said...

o nga, ano ba yun? baka pwede makisali.. hehe... :P

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 9:30:00 AM, Blogger tabel said...

hehehe there's a right time to reveal this.. and it's not now or soon... but it will be revealed at some time. Abangan... hehehe

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Chel said...

tabelski, ako rin na-intriga hehe. ano ba yon, mag-aasawa na kayo? pero di applicable kay nikki e. hmmm.. magpapapayat kaya? hehe joke la lang ako maisip. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home