Monday, October 02, 2006

Krispy Kreme



Yep! You read that right! It's coming!!!

When my cousin who lives in HK arrived last Saturday, he brought a few boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts. We were all suprised because we didn't know that there's already a Krispy Kreme branch in HK(at 2 branches pa! at madami daw tao parati!).

Now, when I posted it in my YM, a friend told me that soon it will also be available in the Philippines!!!! I was ecstatic!!! No more hand-carry deliveries from Balikbayans or travelers in the US. hehehe

The Flagsgip store will open on November 16, 2006 at the Fort. A second store will open on December 2006 at Megamall. Cool!!! For sure, madaming-madaming tao parati ito just like when Gonuts Donuts opened a few years ago.

For more info look at: http://www.krispykreme.com.ph

Woohoo!!!

Yun nga lang... ready na ba kayo sa isang donut na worth P60.00. hehehe

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 12:53:00 AM, Blogger JHIEISMS said...

I liked their skim milk... meron kaya nun branches na mag-oopen dito?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home