Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Changes in My Life

I was supposed to start something new today. Errr Ok Fine! Something I haven't done in a long time then. I was supposed to start commuting to work today. My goal is to lessen my expenses for the year and to start saving a little money. And one way to start attaining that is to only bring a car every Monday and Friday; and commute to work from Tuesday-Thursday.

Bringing a car takes up a lot in my allowance and there a lot of choices for me in going to work everyday. This idea so far has a lot of positive outcomes for me. So now, I choose this.

I woke up early today to prepare for my commute 'coz I know I'm gonna have to wait a little for the FX rides in my town, also I was a bit excited. (Hehehe Babaw no?!) But instead of commuting this morning, my Dad offered that I hitched a ride with him because he's going to attend an early meeting in Makati. (Naawa ata sa akin. Hihihi) I couldn't say NO to that so Yey! I saved half of my commute money! So as a reward, I bought some food for brekky. Mwehehe

The last time I commuted was when I was in 3rd year college. It's been a long time since then, so this is somehow a big challenge for me. Especially since I've experienced the conveniences in bringing a car everyday, it's really hard to go back. But this is a goal I've set myself to do for the day, the week, the month, the other months to come and for the year. I'll take it a day at a time, let's see how far I will go.

Of course little adjustments have to be made, like waking up a little early than before, walking a few more meters to the office and inhaling the fumes of other vehicles in the road. But just thinking of the money I'll save in doing this is enough motivation for me to bring back my commuting days.

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hatid ka raw ni Aedner... yeeeee!

 
At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:57:00 AM, Blogger tabel said...

asus! ano ba yun!

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 7:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

some notes on commuting: you get to meet different kinds of peeps... you'll learn the art of being patient... sometimes, nalilibre ka pa sa pamasahe... hassle lang pag naiihi ka na ;oP

 
At Saturday, January 20, 2007 2:53:00 AM, Blogger itsme_apaul said...

hehehe susunduin ka rin daw ni aedner hahah! muah

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 10:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oks lang yan sis...malay mo,dun mo na ma-meet yung prince charming mo! hehehe! goodluck! try mo ring mag-lipistik mula ngayon! hahaha! love yah!

~nikks~

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy mukhang papakasal na kaya nagiipon ha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home