Monday, November 27, 2006

Show me my money!!!!

Please allow me to rant on this entry...

Last Monday, I deposited a certain amount of money to my savings account thru their Express Deposit machine. I've been depositing some of my money thru that machine because it's convenient, it's real-time and no more long lines at the bank. However, on that fateful day, while I was depositing my money, the machine suddenly made a sound that I don't want to hear and then it displayed an error. I was horrified because it was a big amount of money and it's a big part of my birthday-christmas budget. Wah!!! The money was not credited to my account. So I quickly called their customer service hotline to inform them of what happened. At first, I was calm about it. Because this bank of mine is one of the most recognized and reputable banks in the country. I know that my money would be safely returned back to me in three banking days.

UNFORTUNATELY, it's been a week and I haven't seen my money. Wah!!!!!! I cannot move on my christmas list and other plans because I need that money!!!! All the customer service people are telling me that they've e-mailed the responsible people for this and waiting for their reply, etc. etc. etc. ... Wah!!!!! I want my money back. I really do... Huhuhuhu

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 27, 2006 6:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tabel, if it's BPI, mebbe i can help.. mebbe lang ha :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home