Monday, December 04, 2006

Chilly Saturday

Spent my Saturday with my kuya and my future sister-in-law, Shiela. We went to Tagaytay to look at some houses that are for rent because my family(and when I say family, I mean family and relatives, and when I say relatives, I mean clan) would be staying there for their wedding.

It was a fun day spending it with the two of them. I got to know both of them a little more. I saw a more mature kuya now. It was a great day. It's starting to be a little chilly in Tagaytay even at midday so I expect a very chilly wedding for the couple.


The day was made even special when my brother treated me to a hearty lunch as a gift for my birthday. They gave me three restaurants to choose from: Antonio's, Sonya's Garden and Restorante Carlos (Sosyal ang couple, kwento ni Shiela eh they make sure that they get to eat at those restos every year). I chose Restorante Carlos because they said Sonya's food are great but has little servings, Antonio's have steaks and a lot of people have eaten there na, while Restorante Carlos have this steak and prawns dish that is so delish daw. They also said they serve spanish food. I wanted prawns and I was curious of the different Spanish food being served daw plus it's the first time I've heard of this place so I chose that.

The restaurant looked great, Shiela said that the owners themselves cook the food. The place really have a Spanish theme with the whole family crest and all. When the food arrived it was really good and have a big serving. The steak and pork tenderloin was so good and tender. The prawns were really delish and creamy! What I didn't like was the pesto pasta that goes with it, I'm not a big fan of pesto kasi. But it's still all good. I had freshly squeezed dalandan juice too. Thanks Bro! :p

me and shiela


me and bro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home