Thursday, November 09, 2006

Boracay 2006 (Part 4 of 4)

DAY 4
Our itenerary for the day was:
5:30 AM Wake up (Yeah right?! After last night. Yeah?! Right?!)
5:40 AM Go jogging to the grotto and take pictures (Tsk tsk tsk di nakapag-exercise)
7:00 AM Have Breakfast
8:00 AM Try the ATV (Damn! Didn't get to try this one!)
9:00 AM Go swimming and buy pasalubong
1:00 AM Check out

We have to get up early because it was check-out day and we have lots to do pa. BUT, we woke up at around 8 AM and still woozy from the night before. Augs, Apaul and I planned to try the ATV (All-terrain vehicle), but because we woke up late, we didn't get to try this out. Bummer!!! Maybe on our next visit na lang. So we skipped two planned events and just had our breakfast. After that, we went swimming for a couple of hours, had our pictures taken at the grotto, had our early lunch at Jonah's one last time, bought a few more pasalubongs and packed our bags.

The guys placed their extra pasalubongs in my bag so my pasalubongs didn't have any place in my bag. Hay... hehehe Anyway, Albert greeted us again to bring our bags to the Port. He accompanied us until we rode our van that will take us to the airport. It was like we knew him for a long time, waving us goodbye, thanking us and saying "Ingat!" while watching us go. hehehe

A little delay on our flight and we're back in Manila. My mom gave me a weird look when she saw my new hairdo. She said it doesn't suit me and made my face look bigger. Hay Mother! hehehe After that, I slept like a baby. I didn't get to report to work the following day, my body was not agreeing with my age. hehehe

At least I learned one good thing about my new hairstyle. Nobody messes with people who look different. They're afraid to mess with you because you look unpredictable and can do anything crazy. Mwahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home