Saturday, January 17, 2009

Having pizza, roasted hotdogs and marshmallows with couzins on a very cool evening

My cousins and I had another case of our food trippings.

All afternoon we were just chatting in our living room about our family and other stuff when we had the urge to eat, eat a lot.

First suggestion was to have pizza, but from S&R. I was willing to drive but I'm not gonna pay for it though. Hehehe So that was scratched. Then came suggestions for Dominos, Yellow Cab or Brooklyn deliveries so we can all share the bill. We ended up with Pizza Hut. Two pizzas for the prize of one (thanks to the Palm card).

Next, my sister wanted to have pasta, she wanted Ate Perlie to make spaghetti in an instant. Problem was, we still have to buy ingredients. But we were so lazy to go to the grocery so that was scratched also.

So we just have to make do with what we have in the house.

In the fridge, we saw that there were macaroni salad, cakes, marshmallows and some hotdogs and a few leftovers from my Mama's birhtday. So that was it! Leftover party in our garden!

We decided to roast the hotdogs and marshmallows and order pizza.

This was planned during merienda time but we ended up having it for dinner. We bought more hotdogs and marshmallows and began roasting them. My sister has this special sauce for the hotdog that is just delish! It makes the hotdog taste yum-Oh!

We all ended up chatting until midnight in the garden. It was still cold but we didn't mind 'coz we were wearing our jackets. Hehehe Plus my crazy cousins invited someone over as a surprise for me. But I knew what they were planning all along. They could never ever surprise me. I know what they were up to and they could never outsmart my crazy thinking also.

I dunno if their plan worked on me though, but the thought of it was so sweet. All I can say is.. "There is a time for everything and everything will fall into place."

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe and i don't think i want to see a hotdog in the next few months... LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home