Thursday, May 26, 2005

2nd time around

Watched Star Wars for the second time last night with Doths and Jonki. It was funny watching it again, I was observing the crowd and the other parts of the movie that I didn't notice the first time I watched it.

It was also a little annoying 'coz beside me were teenagers that kept on giving their own opinions as loudly as they can while the movie was playing . Buti na lang talga napanuod ko na kundi mapapalabas ko sila sa sinehan. hehehehe

Doths pointed out a line uttered by Master Yoda that's meant for me daw.. Hehehe here it is: "Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

Hmmm... To be a Jedi or be a Sith...

With good people around me like Doths.. A Jedi I will be.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 26, 2005 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Doths said...

Ey Tabel!

Wow, flattered naman ako sa sinabi mo! Feeling Master Jedi ako. hehehe...Thanks!

By the way, that line in the movie reminded me also nung isang lesson natin from ALC which says, "Let go and let God." (remember?) Because the truth is, we cannot really hold on to anything (or anybody) in this world permanently, but God.

We are all "Jedi's" under the training of our true Master, vigilant so as not to be lured to the dark side.

Therefore I opt to say,
"May God be with you!" (",)

 
At Friday, May 27, 2005 9:13:00 AM, Blogger yats said...

amen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home