Saturday, June 18, 2005

Disturbed these days

First of all, I'm sorry to the people that I've pushed away from my life, well, except for one I guess. I dunno why I do that. I guess it just makes it easier for me to let go that way. I know it's not right but I'm just facing the facts that people in my life will come and go and I dunno whether they want to keep me or not. I guess if I push people away from me, it'll be easier for them to hate and forget me. I don't want that result but I just really don't know why I think it that way. Thus the term, disturbed these days...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 21, 2005 2:25:00 AM, Blogger itsme_apaul said...

didnt we talked bout this ms!!!! arggh dont push em away they will never forget u, its just like they move on a different place but doesnt mean they move on with their lives without you in their hearts. I didnt move on with my life without YOU AND MY OTHER FRIENDS in my heart didnt I? You are a good friend and "GOOD FRIENDS ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN" muah i love yah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home