Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Couldn't think of a good title for this

As it was time to say our goodbyes
I tried to stop the tears from falling
But I just surrendered to the feeling and just let it fall
I hugged her so tight that I did not want to let go
She whispered her parting words to me
Which made me cry a lot more

I wanted to whisper some words to her
But words just won’t come out
So I just cried on her shoulder in silence
Tightly embracing my dear friend
Then I finally let go and let it be
‘Coz parting really is such sweet sorrow

As I went home, the tears just kept on falling
I don’t know why it kept on falling
But all I could think of was I will really, really miss her
I cried more when I thought I shouldn’t have let go of the hug that quickly
I cried even more when I thought I should have whispered the words that I wanted to say
I kept on crying ‘coz I should have done that instead of thinking about it

There are happy goodbyes
There are sad goodbyes
But in every goodbye, tears will start the healing
So when I see my dear friend again one day
I’ll hug her longer and tighter
And I’ll finally get to whisper those unsaid words that should have been said before

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 10, 2005 5:47:00 PM, Blogger Doths said...

waaaahhh!!! nakakaiyak naman ito Tabel. Hindi ko alam may pagka-poetic ka rin pala. =)

Anyways, I just wanted to say that it's never too late. There's always a second chance and hopefully then, you would be able to do what you must.

Cheers! (",)

 
At Saturday, August 13, 2005 7:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhh! i just read your blog and it made me cry. it makes the pain even worst. i really miss you guys. thanks tabel for the "poem".
till we meet again. let's see it and believe, ok. overall i'm ok. just pray for me ok. i really need it. hirap magbilang ng butiki dito sa new jersey, kasi walang butiki dito.

love yah, mommy weng

 
At Monday, August 15, 2005 6:39:00 PM, Blogger tabel said...

sorry po... hihihi didn't mean to make you guys cry. it's just something that i felt that i had to write at that time. hehehe
yes po, i believe that will happen too. atsaka hayaan mo, papadalhan kita ng mga butiki dyan para mabilang mo ng paulit-ulit. teehee

loving u guys forever.

 
At Friday, August 19, 2005 2:46:00 AM, Blogger yats said...

naiyak rin ako... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home