Friday, February 24, 2006

My... My... My...

I couldn't believe it! I couldn't believe it! I just saw the 3rd white hair strand in my head today! I was fixing my hair in the mirror when I saw something shiny, when I looked at it closely, thinking it was a fiber or something, it was a white hair strand!!!! wahhhh!!!!! A few weeks ago, I saw two white hair strands and plucked it out, I was surprised to see it but didn't mind it too much. And now, I think the one that I plucked last week is growing again! wahhhhhh!!!! Is this a sign of old age for me already (hehehe, I think not!) or stress (from our sportfest maybe?!) or just plain genes (my mom is only in her 50's and it just started coming out, my dad, though in his 60's now, started growing white hair strands when he was about my age, but he's a lawyer and probably that was the cause hehehe Joke only Papa Dear!). wahhhh!!!!!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:38:00 AM, Blogger yats said...

hi tabel! Due to stress yan :) nakita ko pics nyo sa badminton, galing daw ng tandem nyo ni Te Amo!

 
At Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger tabel said...

hi beng! buti may time ka na ngayon magbasa ng blogs. akala ko puro work-work-work kayo dyan.

nakow! si Te Amo na yan anlakas ng putok! jusmiyo! di ako lumalapit masyado dyan pag pawis na. kaya di pwede ang kiss pagtapos na ang game mahihimatay ako, kaya shakehands na lang. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home