Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Don't Get TOO Excited

Another lesson learned yesterday... Don't get excited too much on one thing or you'll miss important details. We (Don, Cands and I) bought our Superman Returns tickets yesterday, in our excitement, we didn't get to check the time in our tickets. Here's the thing, after getting the tickets from the counter, I checked the date, the seat number and the movie title, and I (bleeping!) forgot to double-check the time!!! I just saw 12 something and thought that it was ok. Gggrrrrr When I got home, I was just staring at the ticket for some reason of excitement again I guess, and lo and behold the time printed was 12 f*#&@*g PM!!! We were suppose to get the 12AM/12 midnight showing of the movie but instead we got the 12PM/12 noon time. Sheesh! Instead of being excited about the movie coming, frustration and "katangahan" got the best of me. I couldn't sleep at all last night because of this dumb booboo of mine. Sana pwede pa to mapalitan...

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 23, 2006 12:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home