Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Finally!

Samsung SGH-D900i


After so many years, I've finally upgraded my cellphone. I've had may Nokia 6610 for more than 5 years now, I think. My 6610 has its problems every now and then but it still works. I stopped being obsessed in getting the latest phone models when I realized that all I ever did with my phone was text and call. I don't use the other features that goes along with it, plus new phones are getting quite expensive.

In choosing a new phone, these are the features that I wanted to have:
(1) a camera with at least 2MP
(2) bluetooth
(3) mp3 ring tones and message tones
(4) expandable memory

So now, I finally bought my Samsung D900i. At first, I was contemplating on buying the Nokia 6300 because ever since I can buy my own phone, it's always been a Nokia for me. But now, I wanted to try other phone brands just to see the difference it has with the ever reliable and easy to use Nokia. So, Samsung was closest to the keypad, texting, calendar and smiley features that Nokia has, so I went with this one.

So far, I'm happy with it. I hope it could also last as long my old Nokia phone.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 15, 2008 11:53:00 PM, Blogger knottydon said...

sadly, nothing beats Nokia as far as ease of use is concerned.

how's your new baby, anyhoo?

sarap ng may bagong gadget ;oP

 
At Tuesday, March 25, 2008 1:07:00 AM, Blogger tabel said...

Oh yeah. Definitely, Nokia is still the best on that field. But there's always room for variety.

Well, so far oks pa naman sya. Madali nga lang maubos ang batt tsaka di ko napapalitan ung Message Tone and I can't mute the Ringing Tone on my incoming calls.

Oh well, eto ang quirks of adjusting to a different kind of technology.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home