Thursday, March 16, 2006

Poker anyone?

It's been awhile since I played poker with friends. I miss playing poker so bad!!! I think I'm over my addiction phases! I think I've forgotten my poker face look. I've forgotten how to to bluff my way off a hand. I've forgotten how to control my nervous hands whenever I have a very good card hand. I've forgotten how it feels to win the pot! Hay... I wish we could play soon...

I want to teach my cousins how to play poker but they are pretty busy now-a-days. Hay... Besides, I don't want to play the old little chips that we started playing on, because it's like what they say, you will not go back once you've gotten hold of the best. But if I'm really, really, really desperate... Hhhmmm... Hello Mabuhay Chips!

I've been searching the internet on a couple of very nice and cheap poker chips, so far these are the ones that interest me.

1.)
A 500 composite clay chip set; 11.5 grams


2.)
A 400Pc 9Gram "Las Vegas" Clay Poker Chip Set w/Aluminum Case


3.)
300Pc 11.5 grams poker chips "Suited" with genuine leather case


IF (a very big IF mind you) I ever buy one of these chip sets, I would like to call upon the ancient power of my friends in the US of A if they can take it with them when they come home or visit this beautiful country of ours. hehehe Can you help a little poor poker addict, that's been trembling in a corner saying "All In, Fold, Raise!" repeatedly, and the only cure is to finally have some poker chips to play with? Pretty puhleezzzzz, with sugar, chocolate and whipped cream on top... begging... on my knees...

the pain... the pain on my fingers... longing... longing for poker...

Will it ever come?

Crispin!!! Basilio!!!

6 Comments:

At Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:21:00 AM, Blogger knottydon said...

i miss playing too... poker, that is ;oP

tara!!!

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 3:06:00 PM, Blogger itsme_apaul said...

I will find u some but you have to wait till i come home. If ever maybe some of our beloved friendsin virginia comes home earlier than me, you might wanna ask them as well. heheh this enry certifies you to be a poker ADDICT!!!!

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:45:00 PM, Blogger JHIEISMS said...

miss ko na din mag-poker! waahhh!!!

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:48:00 PM, Blogger JHIEISMS said...

ei wait, i just saw your previous entry! me? pasaway? whoever gave you that idea??? :P

 
At Friday, March 17, 2006 1:09:00 AM, Blogger raz said...

Uy, nagamit namin yung first poker set (500 chips)! When we visited Augs relatives in NJ, nalaman nya naglalaro kami ng poker, bumili ba naman nyan! Sobrang tuwa kami! Poker addict din pala un. At talagang nagsusugal sya with his friends!

 
At Friday, March 17, 2006 7:00:00 PM, Blogger tabel said...

Tara Don laro tayo!

Thanks Apaul! mwah! I'll wait talga 'till you come home no! Susunduin pa kita sa airport pag ganon!

Tara Jhie laro tayo! Ay nakow, tanggapin mo na pasaway ka talga! hehehehe

Wow! 500 chips!!!! Saya naman maglaro nun! Sana makapaglaro tayo ng poker pag-uwi nyo dito sandali. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home