Thursday, March 09, 2006

Razon's halo-halo anyone?

Another friend, told me about this quiz and again, I tried it. I was intrigued by the results because it somehow jives with my Johari window results. hehehe Very fun and interesting indeed...

Halo-Halo
Halo-Halo: A medly of beans and fruits mixed with ice, ice cream, and condensed milk

Which Filipino Food Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

As for the result, I suddenly have a craving to eat halo-halo at Razon's resto, the best halo-halo in town!

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 10, 2006 12:37:00 AM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I didn't take the test, but I love halo-halo. My sister-in-law made it for me once but my favorite is casava (spelling??!)

How's the new baby? Are you going to post a photo?

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006 10:06:00 AM, Blogger tabel said...

It's cassava. I love cassava too. There are a lot of great filipino food, esp. the desserts.

The baby's doing great, he keeps my cousin awake the whole night. He sleeps thru the day and he's awake all night. hehehe I'll post photos of him in the coming days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home