Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Work, Work Work lang dapat

Got home early today. I was able to watch an episode of a soap opera or what they now call a "Sineserye" on TV entitled "Maging Sino Ka Man."



I loved this soap when Book 1 ended, and today, I caught the first of the last five episodes of Book 2 and it still awes me. I so LOVE the love story of this soap. Even if it's been a long time since I've watched an episode, today's episode still captured me. I guess that's what you call effective acting. I really love the acting of John Lloyd. And of course, it made me cry. Wah!!!!! I'm such a cry baby for sappy love stories.



So now, I WANT (ayan Kendz ha, WANT yan, hindi WISH. hehehe) an Eli-Jackie love story IN MY LIFE. Pero syemps, yung happy ending lang ang gusto ko. Hayz...

Maybe going home early is not a good idea after all. Hehehe Work, work, work na lang dapat...

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:11:00 PM, Blogger candylicious said...

adik din kami dito sa bahay e.... hehehehe.... ako gusto ko yung jb-onay love story hihihihihi..... my hangover pa ng my big love!

john lloyd's acting made you cry? just like sa one more chance? hehehehe...

tama yan! hindi wish... dapat WANT!!!!!! parang ganito yan e...
instead of saying... "I wish I ahd a boyfriend now...." dapat ganito.. "I WANT a boyfriend now!!!!" hihihihi....

 
At Sunday, March 30, 2008 12:16:00 AM, Blogger tabel said...

bwahahahahahahaha dapat nga ganon! grabe ang ending...

gusto ko na masabi ko din one day yung last line nila jackie at eli sa dulo that went something like this:
Jackie: Ikaw ang Buhay ko, Eli.
Eli: Ikaw and Puso ko, Jackie.


Pamatay!!!!!

Hayz...
Hopeless Romantic forever!!

 
At Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sus!!!!!!! delayed reaction na naman ako :( kung bakit kasi walang blog dito - bwahahahaha!!!!!

bago magkalimutan...pwedeng kumanta? "pangarap na ka lang ba? o magiging aktotohanan pa?" hahahahaha!!!

hopeless romantic talaga!

hayzz!!!!

- nikks -

 
At Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

am from tonga name is moana i love this movie stars and the story itself - just romantic and well acted

my mom at home watch it over and over again!!!!!

cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home