Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Where's my Chuck????


When I first saw this sneaker(All Star Deluxe Mary Jane) last month, I so wanted to buy it right there and then. I've been searching for my ultimate sneaker for awhile now and so far that's the only one that I really, really, really liked! However, during that time I couldn't afford to buy one. Boohoo... Even if I was soooo tempted to use my credit card and buy it, I didn't. I restrained myself from adding it to my list of debt. So I told myself, I'll sleep over it and see if I still like it. Maybe even save some money first before I buy this shoe. The following day I still want it sooooooooooooooo bad!!! But my budget wouldn't allow it. It was the holiday season and also the wedding of my brother so there were a lot of expenses and if I buy this one it would really destroy my budget and I'll be half-happy if I get it.

So I decided to save some money first before I buy it. Even if it breaks my heart to not buy this shoe, I had to wait. I don't want to end up having a big debt when the year ended. To console myself, I visit this shoe everytime I go to the mall and try it on and feel the sole on my feet, imagining that I finally have my own pair. hehehe Pathetic I know!

Finally, the day came when I have enough money to buy it. I hurriedly went to the shop and asked for a size 7 on this style. My heart broke again when the salesperson said that the display was their last pair and it was a size 5. Wah!!!! I wanted to shrink my feet to a five just to make that shoe fit. Wah!!!! I felt so low. Sniff! Sniff! I've been waiting for this shoe for a long time, imagining that I'm wearing it. Only to find out that it's not meant to be. Huhuhu I just wanted to eat lots and lots of ice cream after that. Sometimes.. it really doesn't pay to wait.

But I'm not losing hope. I'm gonna search every mall here in Manila and find a size 7 of my Chucks! My precious!

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 02, 2007 2:05:00 PM, Blogger lala said...

uy ang cute nito tabel :) gusto ko rin! sana meron dito

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 11:40:00 AM, Blogger tabel said...

ang cute no?! hehehe sana makahanap ka din.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home