Friday, November 23, 2007

24

No, It's not the TV Show. Nope, that's not my age either. Definitely not the date of my birthday too. It's the hours that I get to celebrate my birthday, 24 hours. I was born upsidedown at about 5:17 AM and I want to have a blast this year.

Eto ang kasama ko parati mapa-happy
or sad man ako bwahahahaha


So, at the stroke of 12MN on the 23rd of November 2007, I started it with a shot of Tequila with my good friend Anna. Yeah!!! Bitin sya sa first shot kaya she convinced me take another shot, another one for the road lang. Lalong Yeah!!! And YES, I am now 29 f***ing years old. First high of the day.



I got home late, slept for a few hours. Woke up. My mama and papa greeted and kissed me right after I woke up. Went to the office.

Eto ang mga pasaway daw sa IST


Arrived late at the office, but I think I got immunity 'coz it's a special day. hehe I couldn't work. Got occupied with greetings and online chats with friends.

Lunch time, it's Axel's long overdue birthday treat to our team. He called it "pa-bertdey kay Tabel" hehe Sira! We were supposed to treat the team together but not all could come on the after office hours celebration so we decided to have 2 separate ones. Good for the team, bad for me and Axel's wallets.

IST Faces


Pa-bertdey ni Axel
RED BOX
Galante ang ating bday boi. Lunch buffet feast ang aming trip. Of course the first thing we did was eat! While the guys were eating, I entertained them with my not so gift of God talent in singing. They had no choice it's my birthday anyway. Hehe

Red Box Buffet


After giving them a stomach ache from my singing, it was their turn to sing and for me to eat. Good thing was, they didn't only sing, they danced too. The ladies danced to the song "Stop" of the Spice Girls. I think the guys enjoyed this one.

Darating pa kaya sya gayong sa dami ng ginagawa


Since time was limited on this videoke session, no slow songs whatsoever. Only fast, dance and hip hop songs are allowed to feel the party mood. So, the line up was composed of songs from Beyonce, Akon and other dance songs. The result... everybody was dancing and jumping around. Whoopteedoo!

Axel and me doing the craxy in love dance


BTW, there was a surprise at the end of the party. I really had no idea that they were gonna do this to me. I thought they were just playing me since I'm a jokester most of the time and this day was my turn to be joked around.



Anyway, first they played my fav song "Hanggang" by Wency Cornejo that Axel will sing along to. I thought that was it and I was already touched by the thought of it. Then they gave me a paper bag with my gift inside daw. I was never expecting anything promise!! Now I was really shocked and surprised and I thought that what was inside was something kinky. You know naman how my brain works... hehehe

Giving Axel a kiss after his rendition of "Hanggang" Mwuah!


While Axel was still singing in the background, they told me to open it already and so I did. I was laughing to hard when I saw the gift. It was 3 lighters from the brand Cricket. It was so amusing and funny I so loved the idea of it. You R-O-C-K!!!! I so love it! Another high for the day.

Cricket Lighters are the best!


I don't smoke btw, but for those who don't know the "Cricket" story. I'll make kwento a little bit about it lang para maka-relate naman kayo. hehe He's what we call a person that I admire in the office, ok fine eh di crush. Ang name nya eh Cricket. Pero hanggang dun lang yun no, crush lang! hehe Kumbaga nung highschool eh tuksuhan sa loob ng barkada sa taong yun pero di alam ng taong yun na tinutukso sya sa sayo. hahahaha Gets?! Basta yun na yun, mga lokohan lang sa isang opisina para malibang at mawala ang stress...

I'm starting a new bisyo, Ayos ba?


Oh yeah, before the gift giving part, Axel and Arlene (our boss) sang the theme song they had christened for me which is "Secret Lovers", and it was a very good rendition too, parang sila yung Secret Lovers! Bwahahahahaha Madami akong kilala na nakakarelate din sa kantang to kaya enjoy din sila. But if you ask me the perfect song would be Crush by Jennifer Paige and it goes a little something like this:

It's just a little crush (crush)
Not like I faint every time we touch
It's just some little thing (crush)
Not like everything I do depends on you
Sha-la-la-la, Sha-la-la-la

IST late na kayo sa meeting ah, may time pa kayong magpapicture


Balik Office, palipas oras lang
We all got back to the office around 3:00 PM. Went straight to an all-hands meeting with our Big Boss. So far, this is the only official work I've done for the day. Rock on!!

After an hour or so, the meeting was over. Went to our desks. Shared and made fun of the pics and vids at RED BOX and more greetings. At around 5:30ish PM Doths wanted to grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks so we went with her just to accompany her to buy coffee. Isn't it obvious I don't want to stay long at my desk?! Chatted for awhile, delayed all we can for our walk back to the office.

A few minutes after makaupo sa desk ko, Cands and Nikks were outside our office to greet me and brought a little something for yours truly. I'm touched guys! Yummy nung cake!!! Mwah and Mwah! Kwentuhan, kulitan at picturan kami sa may elevator with Angie, Doths and Ritche. Ang kukulit!!!! Hahahahahaha

dating magkakasama sa isang kompanya


Pa-bertdey ni Ako
Pagkaalis nila Cands and Nikks, it was dinner time na. Packed our stuff and we all headed to Rockwell. We decided to eat at Banana Leaf, glad that Fang and Charo graced this little affair of ours. Mwah and Mwah ulit. Kainan, kulitan and picturan na naman.

teka.. grineet na ba ako ng mga to


Videoke time na! Since we just went to RED BOX nung lunch time and wanted a change of venue, Platinum was the next best thing. We got the room with the wireless mic and displays a score after every song. Whooopteedoooodaaahhhh!!! Kantahan at Inuman na!!! Since this room displays a score after every song, the game that we love to play in our magic sing comes to mind. This time, the losing team will drink 2 shots of tequila and the winning team will drink 1 shot of tequila. R-I-O-T!!!!

Teka, bakit kayo nasa corner ng table?


Team A was composed of Charo, Fang, Axel, Rosa, Jay and Onax. Team B was composed of Lod, Angie, Anna, Doths, Ritche and Apple. Since it's my birthday, I would just be the host and "distractor" and leave the entertainment to them!! hehe The song categories for each round were

(1) an English song (any International song)
(2) an OPM song (any Local song)
(3) a song that will be picked by the other team
(4) a random song from the booklet (up to 3 picks only)
(5) a song from a certain artist that I will select (I chose the BeeGees)
(6) a song and dance number

Bday Gurl with Team A
T-B,L-R: Fang, Me, Lod(singit), Charo, Rosa, Onax, Jay, Axel


Bday gurl with Team B
T-B,L-R: Me, Lod, Ritche, Anna, Apple, Angie, Doths


For the first round, it was between Charo and Lod. Charo sang "Close To You" while Lod sang "Heaven". In this round, Lod got a 98 while Charo got a 97. Team B was ecstatic.

Hala Ritche, what are you doing???


2nd round, it was between Fang and Angie. Fang sang "Nandito Ako" while Angie sang "Kung Alam Mo Lang". Fang got redeemed from his Baguio singing days and edged Angie in this round. He got a 97 while Angie only got a 96. Team A was in high spirits since most of them do not drink Tequila. They SOOOooo want Team B to lose.

3rd round was between Anna and Axel. Anna sang "Through the Fire" while Axel sang "Better Days". This round surprised me because both of them got a 97 for their versions. Ka-level na ni Anna si Axel sa pagkanta! Hahahaha Papayag ka ba nun Axel?!

alangya, ako nag-set ng cam na to tapos papatungan nyo lang pala ako




4th round was between Rosa and Doths. The random song that Rosa got was "Open Arms" while Doths got "Promise Me". In this round, I was starting to feel their passion in singing so what better way to remove that than by distracting them with a little annoyance and comedy. Bwahahahahaha It's time for me to get krezzy and krezzy I was. Hihihi

From here on end, I'll leave it to your imagination on how krezzy I was while Rosa, Doths and the rest of guys were singing their songs. *Wink*Wink* If you know me, then you can imagine the krezziness.

are you one of us?


Anyway, in the 4th round, Rosa won with a score of 97 while Doths got a 95. I guess Doths couldn't tune out my annoying voice. hehe

For the 5th round, it was Ritche vs. Jay. Ritche sang "How Deep Is Your Love" while Jay chose "Words". Jay of Team A, got this one too with another score of 97 while Ritche only got a 95. It was looking bad for Team B. The tequila shots are waiting for them. hehe

Finally, napakanta na din si Ritche, sintunado nga lang hehe


For the last and final round, it was Onax vs. Apple, two people in IST gifted with dancing skills. In this round, they didn't disappoint the guys. Total performance level in their song and dance number. This was the most entertaining of them all. I wasn't expecting them to perform like this. It was the most jologs song and dance number ever. I almost died laughing while they were performing. Apple got a 97 and Onax only got a 95. Thanks guys, that was the best high of my day, itatago ko ang videos nyo dito. But, even with all the todo dancing from everybody, Team B lost to Team A.

OMG! Di ko maalala to ah


Tequila shots for the losers and the birthday girl as well!!!! Awhoo! Awhoo! Awhoo! Since I was still gonna drive home, the guys limited me to a shot of tequila only. No FUN!!!! I hate limited drinking but it was for my own safety so I obliged. Na-miss ko tuloy si Augster, ang aking driver pag bangag na. Hayz... sila tuloy yung nakarami. Wah!!!

Yan ang mga tunay na singers


After the game, some of the guys bid their goodbyes, kisses and hugs to me and everyone. The survivors ended up singing 'til the wee hours of the morning, around 5ish ata yun. hehe Sakto tapos na din ang 24 hours of celebration. Tsaka safe na din umuwi ng may araw na diba? Kesa umuwi ng madaling araw na maraming lasing sa daan. Mas ok na umuwi ka na sa umaga at least may araw na nun, tulog na ang mga lasing. hehe

Group hug daw, eh bat nasa baba na ko


Yan si lemon head hihihi
lesson: bawal matulog after ng party kasi pagtr-tripan ka


kitam, tutulog-tulog kasi eh


The survivors.. tulog nga lang yung isa


Eto ang tunay na mga Survivors of the night


So thanks guys for this fun filled day, even though I didn't end up getting drunk, I was overwhelmed with happiness. I thank God for the blessings he has given to me and here's to many more! I love you all!!! Mwuah, Mwuah, and Mwuah!

Gosh! Kapagod mag-party huh


I missed you guys so much as in!!

3 Comments:

At Sunday, December 02, 2007 12:37:00 AM, Blogger knottydon said...

to the max ang birthday celeb ha!!!

 
At Friday, December 07, 2007 1:57:00 PM, Blogger Chel said...

belated happy birthday Tabel! saya ng birthday mo.. from dawn till dawn ang celebration!

 
At Friday, December 21, 2007 3:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

belated happy beerday! as always, late aketch. hihihi! =)

glad you had fun... talagang dapat samantalahin mo na, last year mo na as a twenty-sumpthin' eh... bwehehehehehe!!! =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home