Saturday, November 17, 2007

Catching up

Cands, Nikks and I finally got to do some catching up after months of being busy with everything going on in our lives. As an added welcome to the group, Jhie joined us at the last minute. We planned to watch the latest local "kilig" love story in town, One More Chance at Rockwell. We wanted a change of ambiance and also maybe a few people will watch it there. We were wrong! The cinema was full of people and we had to sit at the 2nd row from the front. I'll give a review of the movie after this post as I have a lot of things to say and ponder about it.

Anyways, watching the movie with these ladies who have had experienced a "one more chance" scenario at some point in their lives was fun. As much as I'd like to cry along with the movie, I was distracted by these gals who were crying their eyes out because they really can relate to the movie. All I could do was shed a tear from laughing everytime I hear a sniff from them for crying. I kept on saying "Sorry, I can't relate no!" Hahahahaha

It was fun watching a feel good "kilig" love story. I'm just not sure if I can say that one day I hope can relate to it. I don't know if that's going to be bad or good. hehe

After the movie, we were famished. Cands, Jhie and Nikks were famished from crying and trying to hide their "just had a cood cry" eyes and I was famished from laughing. I was still laughing while we were eating because everyone was so quiet. Reflecting on their own personal love lives with the movie's plot line and quotable quotes. Again, I stated my own quotable quote, "Sorry, I can't relate guys!"

We dropped off Jhie at work, who's late as usual. Then we headed out to Aedner and company at GB3. Aedner wanted to meet with Nikks and Cands for a little last day at work treat.

When we got there, I think everyone was a bit tipsy and with a gloomy mood. Even when Cands, Nikks and I tried our best to give happy thoughts, the overwhelming gloom was abundant. With the sad news and all, I can't blame these guys. Sorry we couldn't do anything to cheer them up a bit.

Mga sawi??? Ako hindi!


After chatting a little with Aedner and company, we went our separate ways. They wanted to go home already and we, Cands, Nikks and I, wanted some alcohol in our system. After seeing those guys, we wanted a drink or two too.

So we hung out at Cena, ordered our favorite frozen GinPo and talked about what's going on in our very own lives. We talked about family, love or for the lack of it, career was also mentioned and we got stuck on how our former company had a one of kind environment and the things we miss about it.

Tabel, are you drunk again?


After exchanging stories, we wanted to sing our hearts out, especially the song "I'll Never Go". It was already past 3AM when we decided to go to Platinum for some songs, however, we found out that they've changed their rates and it was not a good deal for us to spend that much for an hour of singing. So we just hung out at Tiananmen Bar that Nikks recommended.

I miss gimiks like this one. Going home when the sun is already rising. That's what I call a night out.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:44:00 AM, Blogger knottydon said...

Iinom nyo na lang ako next time na gumimik kayo ;oP

I miss GinPo at Cena. I miss singing at a videoke bar (sawa na ko sa mga kanta sa MagicSing ko). I miss getting drunk with you, guys.

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:43:00 AM, Blogger candylicious said...

don, pagbalik mo.. gimik galore tayong lahat... :)

tabel... kulang pa yung gabi... marami pang hindi nagawa.. ulitin natin hehehehe.. :)

 
At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TABEL!!!!!

ano ba yan picture kung picture nakakahiya!!!!!!!! para tayong mga EWAN!!!! bwahahahahaha!!!!

actually Don,PANG-INGGIT LANG NAMAN NAMIN YAN SAYO AT KE AUGS HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

~nikki bebe~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home