Thursday, June 08, 2006

Discipline+Execution+Humility+Love for GOD and Country = Tugatog ng Tagumpay

I read an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G speech by Mr. Butch Jimenez in Jane's blogsite. If I was there when he made this speech, I would also be having goosebumps and would feel proud to be a Filipino. I truly wish that every Filipino, including me, could have all the characteristics that he pointed out in his speech. The Philippines would be in a different league when that happens. I searched the net to see a pic of Mr. Jimenez but I got more than that. I found his blog! What a surprise! Millionaires are bloggers too! hehehe Here's a link to his blogsite. I think this is really his blogsite and he's such a cool guy!

http://butchgjimenez.blogspot.com/

BTW, the speech he gave to the graduates of 2006 in Silliman University can be found in his blogsite too. Read on guys...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:49:00 AM, Blogger candylicious said...

I got the chance to read it also, thanks to Beng for forwarding the email. Kung lahat lang talaga ng Pilipino ganito ang mentalidad, hindi sana ganito ang bansa natin ngayon. Pero sabi nga, hindi pa huli ang lahat. Sana yung mga nagmamarunong dyan sa salita... idaan din sa gawa. Thanks, tabel dun sa link ng blog nya :D. In fairness, hindi syang mukhang 43 yrs old.. hehehehe.... akala ko nga nung una 60++ yrs. old na sya e... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home